Team Coasters And The Tour De Cure

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Coasters have a team in this years Tour De Cure in Wichita which is Saturday May 21st. This is a fund raising ride for the American Diabetes Association. The plan is to get a team of us on old or kustom bikes and do the 5 mile "family ride". There are longer rides if that's your thing.
More info here.

Randy, remind me about this in the next couple of months. Gigs and I will try to help you guys out. 8)

I'll have to check our areas TDC. I think our minimum is 12 or 15 but I could be wrong. I'd like to do a few more charity rides this year.

Chainsaw said:
Randy, remind me about this in the next couple of months. Gigs and I will try to help you guys out. 8)

I'll have to check our areas TDC. I think our minimum is 12 or 15 but I could be wrong. I'd like to do a few more charity rides this year.

I wish the ride was a little longer but I think the next longest ride is 25 miles and may be too long for most of our group.
I hope we get some folks to participate. My understanding is they really want us there with our old and kustom bikes.

Latest posts

Back