Ted Williams Sears Muscle bike 5 speed.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
As you can see I have done zero to this bike.. :lol: I bought this from a ad using comic book photo that has a single Free Sprit Bicentennial bike to show the bike as refrence ( Ive been looking for one casualy on the cheep) .This was 20 miles from my house .As you can see its not that bike its not even the same frame . But being a glutten for punishment I couldnt pass this one up.. It needs work The seat is decent the fenders are nice other than the front brace . The frame paint is decent & the bike should clean up well with the exception of the front rim its pretty warped. The rear tire may be ok the front holds air fine but has some cosmetic issues.. The rear sissy bar is toast. But its a 5 speed with a bit of work would be a very nice rider.
DSC08568.jpg

DSC08572.jpg

+1

good find, those later model muscle bikes don't seem to turn up as often either.

definately jealous here :)

Great project! I can't see any weathering on that rear tire. Is there? It looks great. That chain guard/rear fender combo, I've never seen that on a 20". I've got that on my '69 Spyder, but it's a 24".

Bar Keepers Friend will clean up that chrome nice! I personally think it deserves a stick shifter, but I guess that depends on what you're gonna do with it.

Awesome score!

Mike

hey I got one of those 8) Min now has the 5 speed parts back on it and black wall tires. cool little bikes.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDUtMjAxMjA3MjMtMjAyNi5qcGc.jpg

Latest posts

Back