Terrible twos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so this is a tandem that was a home made job. I personally did not make it, and it seems to be around id say at least 50 years old in tandem form. Is this acceptable to be in group 1?

Attachments

• 20210427_150503.jpg
    20210427_150503.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 100
Ok, so this is a tandem that was a home made job. I personally did not make it, and it seems to be around id say at least 50 years old in tandem form. Is this acceptable to be in group 1?
That double rat is already finished. But I am spying that cool '46-7 CWC in the background.

@MacSqueeky , this tandem project is really unique! We don't see many on this forum, typically.
It will be fun to watch your take on customizing, "twice" the fun, that is. :wink1:

One hint on posting photos. After you Upload to your post, click on the 'Full Image' button, then your photos will be posted in full frame.

20210427_155932.jpg

Keep the photos and updates coming! RaT oN~!

@MacSqueeky , this tandem project is really unique! We don't see many on this forum, typically.
It will be fun to watch your take on customizing, "twice" the fun, that is. :wink1:

One hint on posting photos. After you Upload to your post, click on the 'Full Image' button, then your photos will be posted in full frame.

View attachment 156120

Keep the photos and updates coming! RaT oN~!
Thanks for the info on the pics. I will make sure and do that. It would definitely make it easier to see.

That is really cool looking so far!

Anything new on this cool build?

Give us an update on this cool tandem trike!!!!

Latest posts

Back