Terrible twos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the lack of progress. Had a really bad case of builder's block.
20210707_142733.jpg

I wonder if a CYC high powered electric pedal assist motor and a couple of hot batteries would make that bike sing? Has a lot of room for maybe a couple of 72 volt batteries. It looks great on its' own. Be Well, SS.

I wonder if a CYC high powered electric pedal assist motor and a couple of hot batteries would make that bike sing? Has a lot of room for maybe a couple of 72 volt batteries. It looks great on its' own. Be Well, SS.
You definitely have a point. Little above my fabrication abilities, but I love the idea for sure. Would definitely make it easier to get down the road. It is heavy.

Could a setup with an IGH be used? It might be easier to make it look slick than a derailleur. Be Well, SS.

Trikes lend themselves SO well to front hub e-motor conversions. With a front basket holding the battery, you'd be good to go. The highest wattage front hub motor I've seen is 1000W. They're basically plug 'n' play. On a bike, that'll get ya to about 28 mph. On a trike, I don't know. Cool bike, er, trike, dude!

Latest posts

Back