Thanksgiving

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peatbog, Thanks for a great post.

I give thanks for a wife that understands me and stands by me. For my mother who is in Africa and from whom I haven't heard in a couple days.For a house that shelters me, for a car that is reliable and that I own. For my health when so many are sick. I also am thankful to have a job and a boss who is good. I'm going to my family Thanksgiving meal tomorrow, and I am thankful for all of them, even though they DRIVE ME BATTY!!!!! I have so much, enough for luxuries like bikes and ice cream and magazines, yet I spend so much time focused on what I don't have. I've heard it called "making a gratitude list", works for me!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving,

Cheers

Great post, I give thanks for my wonderful fiance, family, friends, all you guys and gals here on RRB, the site to share ideas and drool over bicycles without leaving home, all the bicycles I have found for dirt cheap or free, my car although it is a project, life, liberty, love, and the pursuit of more bicycles! :mrgreen:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Latest posts

Back