THAT'S A WRAP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... I could no longer follow the builds. I was able to check my notifications, add my stuff and look at 10 or 20 builds. We had over 125 in this build-off! I will be discovering new builds and new builders for months! I can't wait for the voting page to be up in order to see each one of the finished bikes in its glory!
What he said...

Does that mean the voting page is up. Can any member of the Forum vote?

Voting sections are not live yet...sorting out a few last details and then they will be ready.

Any forum member will be able to vote.

I’ve competed before, but this is the first year I finished a build-off bike. The truth is COVID made me stay at home much more and this has been my most active year at building bikes ever. My kids getting involved is great and this time for us has been fun, despite it being a huge change from the norm.

I’m looking forward to muscle bike build now!

Outstanding work all-around, with thanks to Rat Rod and all of the other participants.

Batting 1000 on DNF two years in a row here. I got a lot closer this year.

The coulda/shoulda/wouldas are many, though hindsight says that time should have been made and closer inspection of the anodized rim could have had a fix in place months in advance. I did build a lot of other bikes up in the build off time frame, however they were for sustenance instead of pleasure.

By the time BO 16 starts, I should be settled-in and ready to crank something cool out without having to do so many builds next Summer.

As it stands for Blue Dream, as soon as I either find some oven cleaner or another Presta 36h non-anodized Weinmann A129 it'll take just enough time to get the rim polished up, wheel built, tire mounted and attached to the fork. It's going to be fast...

Could someone explain to me and any other new forum members how to vote? Thx
Al

When the voting threads are finalized and posted you'll be able to go in and select your favorites for each category. One shot deal. Once you submit you're locked in

VOTING PAGES must be taking a bit longer to organize. I did them last year and it is quite a bit of work to sort the list, organize the photos, organize the Finished thread links, and builders names. Be patient everyone. Steve will post it all up when everything is ready.

If you are wondering where they will be posted, you can keep an eye on the main BO15 Forum List. There will be two Voting Forums added (one for each Class).

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php#build-off-15-may-1-sept-1-2020.190

Thanks for your time setting this up and congrats to all that completed bikes! Proud to be part of the Rat Rod Build Crew!

I can't take credit for setting this up this year. We we thanks to @horsefarmer for the heavy lifting and @Rat Rod for the last bit.

Latest posts

Back