Thats my boy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my oldest son volunteers to be a stage hand for his high schools play and while hes setting stuff up he goes to grab the lighting stuff and the principal tells him just to sit this light to the side because they need to get rid of it since it dont work. He asks if he can have it and see if he could get it working, she tells him he can have it but if he could get it working she would pay him for the work he did on it. So he calls my wife to come pick him up from practice and asks if we have room in the van for a stage light. thinking it was just small stage light I was like we should. Well this is what he brings home a big spot light, We havent done anything more then plug it in to see if it lights up, which it does just not real bright.
IMG_20130402_220455_zps5a58c3fd.jpg

Hes just like me. likes to bring home things for us to fix up and either reuse ourselves or resale. I used to do that alot when we lived in the city and ever since he found a VT golf bag in someone bulk trash and we cleaned it up and sold it for $50 hes been hooked.

Latest posts

Back