The 12 Year Project- Bare Bones, Bare Metal & Barely In the Finished Thread!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg
Polished up some German pedals

I'll bet your spokes would work if you're using the same rim. Those flanges look pretty close. That hub is cool!
They're a bit smaller but they're also a bit narrower so I'm hoping that it evens out. Still have a long way to go so we'll see if I even get to it!

OH. MY. GOD. :rockout::praise::inlove::praise::rockout:

Those Champagne highlights coupled with what I assume to be multiple Clearcoats on the clean, brazed lines of that frame...it was worth waiting twelve years for your inspiration to hit!

Those Champagne highlights coupled with what I assume to be multiple Clearcoats on the clean, brazed lines of that frame...it was worth waiting twelve years for your inspiration to hit!
Haha, thanks man! That's all elbow grease! No clear. Living by the ocean means it will need some serious upkeep!

No clear or anti-rust coating? Yikes! Lots of polishing and Turtle Wax in your future! Good for your blocking technique Daniel-san...:showingbiceps:

Awesome!

The champagne color works really well with the bare metal, very inspired!
Classy build, I have a feeling one of my votes may be coming your way!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back