* THE BANDIT*THE ED ROTH TRIBUTE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well its done. I finished a little earlier than expected. So I think after all the thought and time that was put in, it turned out great. I thank my family for being patient with me through the whole process and most of all I thank my grandfather for helping me with ideas and support to get it finished. Out of everyone in the family( EXCEPT ME!!! ) he puts the most thought into my bikes. Also I thank all the members for helping me out with ideas and thoughts. You all really got me through some problems...Two heads are better than one, well in this case 4,500+ members heads are better than one :lol: So here it is....

BEFORE
BrpHpBWkKGrHqQH-CYEvE85kLeBL0lek2NE.jpg

BrpIGWkKGrHqMH-EMEvDZBlHeTBL0leo-1.jpg

AFTER
100_3432.jpg

100_3443.jpg

100_3417-1.jpg

100_3643.jpg

100_3436.jpg

100_3439.jpg

100_3438.jpg

100_3437.jpg

100_3435.jpg

100_3434.jpg

CARTERSVILLE CAR AND VINTAGE BIKE SHOW
100_3410.jpg

100_3409.jpg

Looks GREAT!.........But I'd really like to see a side profile pic, to show the extension.

Love the fab work on the drop outs and the front brake rocks. Overall very clean and creative, great job, nice build. You bringing this one on the plane to Cyclefest?

Kuttnhack said:
Love the fab work on the drop outs and the front brake rocks. Overall very clean and creative, great job, nice build. You bringing this one on the plane to Cyclefest?
NO ITS NOT GOING :( :cry: :roll:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :mrgreen:

Wow! the stretch dropouts and front brake setup Wow ! the locatons and photos very nice and fitting.

Great bike. I like the rear dropout extensions and the front brake set up is cool. I might have to borrow that brake lever design for my trike project. I was thinking of doing something similar but making mine foot operated. Mine has disc brakes but I think I can adapt it to work.

Sweet bike! Came out great! I was going through your build thread and may have missed a couple things. How did you solve the problem with the chain hitting the rear tire? And, where did you get the laid back seat post? Did you make it?
Again, very cool build! :D

Yes I made the seat post and I just moved the tire over to the left some it was just to far to the right causing the chain to hit.

Latest posts

Back