The Baseballs..how cool are they!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kram said:
Not bad, but do they do any of their own songs?

I think thats just the whole quirky thing about them, they take a song - that i personally woudnt maybe give the time of day too - give it the rockabilly touch and you've got something worth listening too! Good fun and as ACE says they are refreshing! :D

kram said:
I didn't mean it as a negative and their choice of songs to cover is interesting. Just curious if they make their own music too.
:) Me too! I knew you wernt being negative mate, my wife has no time for bands that just do covers so i can see her interest dropping off pretty sharp! If I find an origanel track will let you know!
There is a band here in England called 'AC DIXIE' that do a similar thing with rock songs and turn them ...into...er...well... Dixie! Iwill have a scout on youtube for a clip of them while we are on the subject, so to speak! :)

Instead of coverbands I like to call them tributebands. Coverbands don't rearrange songs but just copy them in my book.
I've got 20+ Gb on a harddrive ranging from Abba to ZZ Top, there's some amazing stuff in between. 8)
Here's one of my faves, Dub Side of the Moon by Easy Star Allstars:
http://www.emusic.com/album/Easy-Star-A ... 51416.html
Should be available on torrent somewhere :wink:

Latest posts

Back