the best day of the year is near.... :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well st.patty's day is only a day away and i am pumped.....i normally go to the pub down the street from my work and then run into all the old timers that work and have worked with me its great time good food and great music the also have Celtic dancing witch is awesome to watch.. just curios how many other enjoy this day and what they do?????

Re: the bast day of the year is near.... :)

i used to love it, but somehow it ended up being the day I proposed to my wife, so we HAVE to celebrate that too.... :lol:

I usually try to find a st patty's day party that has beer and corned beef & cabbage. I like any holiday that includes food.

I've alway enjoyed St. Patty's, the day of pints and partys. Yesterday was my birthday so the party just contenues. When I was just a ladd of my early drunkins. I'd strat late on the 16th and party all night into St. Pattys and not stop until, well either the beer ran out or I'd fall over- get up and strat over. I don't play like that any more I'm just to old for it. 52 is to old to be a fool even on St. Pattys. enjoy the day, drink responsibly and make it home safely.

some friends are twisting my arm and trying to get me to go to Claddagh tonight for a few. I'm thinking of riding the tour bike there. It's about 15 miles one way. I have lights for the ride home. Not sure I'm man enough to hang out in a Higganum bar in riding tights though.

since were doing dkm.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CG-92Rz2os
my favorite st pattys day thing is 10 or so years ago when i drove cab i picked up a girl wearing orange........so me being irish and all i asked her why she was wearing it..."some people wear orange on st. patricks day" me....do you know who or why?
"no" well see theres this group of people who are catholic and another who are protestant ....basically you wear orange around catholics on that day youre going to start a riot....id suggest you might want to change :roll:
and you dont need to do the extra jamesons for me(or guinness for that matter :mrgreen: )

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Not sure I'm man enough to hang out in a Higganum bar in riding tights though.
WELL...................Are you still with us?......Does your hospital room have a computer with internet?

went with the safe bet and rode the Harley instead. I'm alive!

yay, free twinkly LED shamrocks!
|
|
V

3364755467_3b376e002a_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back