The birth of the Pimp Cruise Liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not made up mind on frame yet. as seen severable boys JC Space liners/Flight Liner on Ebay for sale. just debating on what's the better starter one to buy. then add the parts in I want to give it a more pimp vibe. leaning to the all chrome frame models. like the one I had stolen. but could do a painted version. with new funky 70's type color. spayed on by me.
so fare. all I got is the Ida / plane & these parts. 1967 stamped Schwinn bars, low rider repop banana seat. or may find a frame in my stash I like . but not holding my breath that I have a cooler frame. thinking keep it simple 7 speed nexus hub. or simpler 3 speed. got to be geared for cruising. yet have a high speed mode and a hill clim gear.

Attachments

• DSC03354.JPG
    DSC03354.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Welcome back to the BO! Looking forward to 'pimp my ride' !

RaT oN~!

Here let me help you decide...
1683349213849.png

Flightliner and Spacetliner look to use the exact same factory frame. one got branded Sears other got Branded JC but same basic bike. but ya mite just be a catalog ordered frame many brands put their own parts on.

Look forward to you pimping your ride.
However the Spaceliner and Flightliner frames are two completely different frames

These are two separate men's frames. There may be similarities and shared trim, but that are two different frames.
With the men's frames, you can always identify them by the bar or bars that are below the top tubes.

Men's Spacliner - second set of double bars always runs from the head tube all the way back to the dropouts (or just slightly above the drops).

SPACELINER
1684167877423.png

Men's Flightliner - the front of the bars below the top bars do not connect to the head tube, instead they connect to the down tube.

FLIGHTLINER
1684167895634.png

this might not happen 😃 I just spent $624.94 on a brands new 22 wheel Ditto brand Double Top Tube BMX frame & fork set. so been distracted with that build.
ditto-flashback-frame-fork-kit-limited-only-25645dd2b61d.webp

Features include:
- removable brake posts on both Frame and Fork.
- 8mm thick rear dropouts newly designed to offer more rear wheel adjust-abilities. (13.75” slammed to 14.5”), with Integrated chain tensioners.
- integrated seatpost clamp

Geometry:
TT 21.75”
HT 75
SO 9.5”
CS 13.75”-14.5”
BB 11.8”
(3/4” straight gauge TTT
34.9” double butted DT)

This is a limited run of 25 frames,

Attachments

• DSC03386.JPG
    DSC03386.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
for my Ditto build. I just bought A done used Fit 22 for $400.00 + $50.00 shipping. it has the wheels I wanted, tires, tubs, Chain, seat post ,head set, Cranks, pedals. I can all use on this BMX build then sell off the rest of it. to pay for what I keep. :D
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Latest posts

Back