the BLUE MEANIE /new frame & seat! 11/28

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: the BLUE MEANIE /got some parts! 10/19------

now, you might have noticed, i put the forks in a vice and gave them a light bend........
well, that's just not gonna Kut the mustard!
so the front of the bike was raked about 3/4 inch....... 8)
100_1881.jpg

the rake went well, and we were bouncing ideas around for an all metal seat.
i wanted it to be entirely metal, and i wanted to sit above the rear tire.
it was decided that if the bike had a nice rake in front, it was gonna need a nice shovel in the rear! :shock:
100_1884.jpg

this build is a dedication to all the great friends i've met on this website, and to the website itself.
i was so inspired at the turkey day ride, and for Kuttnhack to open his shop for me, and the parts donated by Mike S. & James.
here is a mock up picture taken at the lab....... 8)
100_1883.jpg

Kuttnhack, you're the man! i owe you big time!
this will be my last photo update before i post my finished pics!
time to gather the rest of my parts, and lay some lines down before the finally. :mrgreen:
good luck to everyone! 1 week to go!! crunch time! :lol:

i love it really glad to see that someone finally pulled off the shovel seat pan. i could not get mine to work right for the bike and it ended up in the scrap bin. nice bike now you got a new ride for the toy run.!!!

oh snap wow i really did not notice that was even a shovel on your ride. nice i will shut up now

rode it today! 8)
what a fun bike. gonna give it a quick photo shoot this week, and it's ready for the toy run next weekend!
my new favorite!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back