the BLUE MEANIE ------

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
to start this build i had a pair of blue TUFF2's and a pair of blue AME grips..........
and i knew i wanted the bike to have that "bully" vibe to it 8)
i got talked out of tearing down my 20" schwinn at the Galt Rodeo, and a couple of good friends offered me donors to keep the build alive
it's not quite as radically customized as some of the other builds, but i can't stay out of the garage just looking at it :mrgreen:
i honestly think the hardest part of this build was deciding when to stop and call it done :shock: i just wanted to keep adding gadgets and stuff...... (see "twice as nice" build :shock: :lol: )
a HUGE thanks to KuttnhackKustoms, James, and MikeS. for everything! and now i have a new favorite bike :wink:
100_1912.jpg

100_1908.jpg

100_1909.jpg

100_1920.jpg

100_1923.jpg

100_1891.jpg

100_1894.jpg

100_1899.jpg

100_1900.jpg

100_1902.jpg

100_1893.jpg

100_1895.jpg

greg66 said:
THAT'S A MEAN LOOKING LIL BIKE. WHAT BUILDING DID YOU TAKE THOSE PICS. FROM?

it's 980 9th street. the "art deco" building right in front of Cesar Chavez Park

so how comfy is the shovel seat?
i've seen shovel seat before but the shovel was on the other side...

nice bike

The bike has FreakBike all over it! You've used a lot of stuff that make this bike demand to be noticed. The seat as well as the sprocket usage proves that you and I are on the same wavelength as to what an "Anything Goes" bike should be. One of my faves of this build off! The Vulture definitely knows what to do with an old carcass! 8)

thanks guys! i appreciate the positive comments :mrgreen: i was hoping the photos would stir the pot a little.

been riding it quite a bit, and yes the shovel is pretty darn comphy. gonna use this bike for the 3 mile Bikes to Bricks toy run next week (oh, and 3 miles back) i have no doubts about making it! 8)

well you wont be alone i am riding route 66 so lets hear it for the 20" bikes!!! love the bike and agreed this is top notch stuff well done!!

AwesoME. :wink: i love the shovel seat, and all the details.

Latest posts

Back