The Chysler Museum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty neat stuff.

dsc01791n.jpg

dsc01779r.jpg

dsc01813g.jpg

dsc01831v.jpg

dsc01834d.jpg

dsc01838y.jpg

dsc01855h.jpg

dsc01857hd.jpg

dsc01858jw.jpg

dsc01863f.jpg

dsc01867r.jpg

Family SUV... perfect photo opportunity. :mrgreen:
dsc01882t.jpg

Nice, a lot of the best concept cars came from Chrysler with few of them went into production.

My favorites are 58 Plymouths, the 59 Desoto four door hardtop, Viper including the one from the series Viper the Viper Defender, the Chrysler Atlantic in the fourth pic, the 57-58 Dodge trucks with the fins on them and the Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor that includes The Wraith movie kit cars too.

Oh yeah!!!! love that daytona! i have 5 aussie mopars. 2 ap6 v8's and 3 vg's. i know that you yanks wont know what they are but the ap6"s are both factory v8's, they only made 317 of these. one vg is an oddball vip,it is the base model but has factory a/c. another is a pacer (that my 8 yr old wants!) the other is just a base model, but it only has 69k miles on it.

nice bike :lol: lots of new cars there that i havent seen, gotta head over there more often.

imagesCAO62KM7.jpg
[/quote]

Hmm looks alot like a t-bird :?:

sorry had to :wink: i'm a ford guy !

:) Somewhat looks like T-Bird but I find to end looks like the fins and tailight setup of a 57 Plymouth laying down on their sides instead of upwards and there is only a few left after they scraped them back then with that one at the museum and at Jay Leno's garage.

Here is a question, do you pronounce it Tur-bine or tur-bin because I am getting tired of people calling it a turbin instead of turbine like it's a turbin that is worn on the head and like E is silent.

You can see the turbines tailend in above pics and 57 Plymouth below.
57plymouthP1030700.jpg

Latest posts

Back