The Craigslist Boom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just scrolling through some ads that were posted today under my local Craigslist. It seems like Craigslist is getting so much bigger. The ads I see under the bike section are tripled in numbers from what I've remembered last year. Of course, there will be more bikes selling in the Spring time but man... so many people are using Craigslist now that it is common to hear it in a conversation at school or wherever in public. Pretty soon if one says, "What's Craigslist?", another will reply, "You serious? *laugh". I guess Craigslist's attention is great for the seller but it may be a bit harder to get good deals for the buyer... however there would be more variety and choices to chose from with the increasing number of ads. :wink:

The economic downturn. People are selling off their unused items for extra money. Lots more to come, just watch. Gary

I cut down a dead hard wood tree on a Saturday..Sunday morning I placed an add on CL for free fire wood ...It was gone by 10 am..It works but their are a lot of flakes on CL.. :roll:

Latest posts

Back