The cursed Hawthorne

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this 1949 Wards Hawthorne that been in the family since brand new and been repainted 12 to 20 times over due to it was used as a work mule. Well its a hand me down bike that so far I don't even know correct parts and stuff on it besides the Schwinn s-7 and hand grips on it. Its basically a mutt. But So far Im the 2,4,7,9,12,15,18 and home again once more 23 owner to this bike and all occasions it was giving to me for -Free- ! Im about to cement block this bike cause for 6 years I sold this bike and it keeps coming home to me... My father even told me that it has a liking to me.

I sold a Honda car that kept coming back. 1st time non payment repossion. 2nd time, clutch failure led to me buying it back. 3rd time the guy murdered 2 people before registering it, detective said I had to take it, i took it to the crusher.

So Weird , send it to me ,well see if it comes back again ?
just for Scientific purposes Of course !

~RafaeL~

I sold a Honda car that kept coming back. 1st time non payment repossion. 2nd time, clutch failure led to me buying it back. 3rd time the guy murdered 2 people before registering it, detective said I had to take it, i took it to the crusher.

Sounds like what "Christine" was reincarnated as!

Latest posts

Back