The Indian Chief

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a project I just begun collecting parts for. Being an old motorcycle rider (I'm old and my motorcycles are old!) I found these Indian style fenders. I have a couple of frames I've picked up one is an AMF Roadmaster frame and the other is a Schwinn. I have to see which one will work best. I also got a hold of a girder front end. I look forward to the build, since I'm in Michigan and the Winter is just beginning!
Indian1.jpg

Curious as to where did you just "find" these fenders? They look really close to the Indian ones. Are they made for 26" tires or are they something that was for a motorcycle? Inquiring minds would like you to share please 8)

Joe

Backwards Bob said:
Here's a project I just begun collecting parts for. Being an old motorcycle rider (I'm old and my motorcycles are old!) I found these Indian style fenders. I have a couple of frames I've picked up one is an AMF Roadmaster frame and the other is a Schwinn. I have to see which one will work best. I also got a hold of a girder front end. I look forward to the build, since I'm in Michigan and the Winter is just beginning!
Indian1.jpg

Yes I got those fenders from Wicked Carts in California. They are made for a 26" bike. They are a bit rough and will need some work, but I got all Winter!

Looking forward to seeing a finished bike with them........Are they "heavy"? Even if they are, the look will be worth it.

Yes these fenders are thick they are not flimsy. The old frame I've got I found today, the fenders won't fit, so I've got an friend of a friend that is supposed to have a garage full of bikes and parts that he has been collecting for years. I called him and I'm going over next week to try and find a frame...I hope!

Anyway here's the paint scheme I think I'll go for.

004.jpg

Back