the King-Ray(added photo Aug. 01)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got new camera capable of monster size photos, suitable for framing, posters, roadside billboards, etc.....
I certainly suffered some burn out from this project and it's a lot more fun to ride than build, waiting half a month for paint was the nail in the coffin for me.
I originally wanted to go real gaudy on this one but I have become a stark raving minimalist and decided to not go over the top.

So go knit a sweater while you wait for these pictures to load and enjoy.

kng09_005.jpg

kng09_003.jpg

kng09_007.jpg

Goodbye, Roxy Carmichael
kng09_024.jpg

kng09_021.jpg

kng09_016.jpg

kng09_036.jpg

kng09_032.jpg

kng09_015.jpg

Re: the King-Ray

I like this a LOT! You have my vote! Now I want to do a 24" ray.. the proportions just look right on this thing. It's a very well balanced bike and the color scheme is top notch. Absolutely awesome job!

i like those fender crowns! 8)

EvilJohnny37 said:
I like this a LOT! You have my vote! Now I want to do a 24" ray.. the proportions just look right on this thing. It's a very well balanced bike and the color scheme is top notch. Absolutely awesome job!

Yea, I was trying to eliminate that "Bear on a Bike" look I have with my other Rays. From what I've seen of myself in store windows the scale looks very close.

herr_rudolf said:
Beautiful!
I love that green. Nice shots. Good to see people putting some thought in photographing.

I believe that one of our buildoffs here was won (or at least assisted) based on photography.
Plus doing all this work on details then not being able to show them is something of a drag.

love the color combo! mine's a 26" and still I look like the circus bear! (maybe it's not the bike :shock: )
anyway very tastefully done

My kinda bike! :lol:

Alright,... who didn't feed the Dragon again?, that's the third time this week!!!!!!

drgn01.jpg

Latest posts

Back