THE LADY RAT"SPITZEL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So here she is, the lady rat,"SPITZEL". She in a 1950/60's model Union cylcle co. girls bike.
002_2.jpg
009_9.jpg
003_3.jpg
006_6.jpg
004_4.jpg
011_11.jpg
100_2656-3.jpg
100_2658.jpg
100_2659.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I was extremely happy with how the bike turned out. It was given to me for free by a man at my church. He said that if we picked it up that we could have it. I wanted it to look simular to a woody wagon. I thank my grandfather for helping supply me with parts and for giving me some great ideas!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

bike looks great! i also used the wood inserts in my build. did you use copper plumbers' tape?
bike looks smooooooth!!! congrats on a great build!

Thanks for all the great comments guys, i thought of the deside myself. i had never done a woody style bike before so i thought i would give it a shot. i added some rat touches by puting some wear spots on the paint and by and by putting some stripes on the chain gaurd. i also kept some rust on the handle bars for an extra rat look. i hope to take this with all my other bikes to the world of wheels in atlanta next year so look for me and you can see the spitzel in person!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back