The LemonPepperPorkChop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This should be a fun, fun, fun project!! Interested in seeing some far out designs for sure!
My next stop is the computer to draw mine up from the sketch.

Attachments

• Start.jpg
    Start.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 348
  • Concept.jpg
    Concept.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 358
LOL
At the computer, it looks pretty easy
Dude, I cut them UP in my computer so that when I make that first cut I don't say; "Oops!" It's looking good so far. LemonPepper huh? A hint at the finish maybe?

Guitarl.

I like the 700 fork, keeps the front end light and spindley. Will look good with a fat rear tire and a skinny up front.

Guitarl.

sent from a banana phone...

I like the 700 fork, keeps the front end light and spindley. Will look good with a fat rear tire and a skinny up front.

Guitarl.

sent from a banana phone...

I'm actually building a triple tree springer fork for it Carl. Just trying old forks on for size and to get some decent measurements that I can use. But the 700c can be used as my "Plan B"

I don't even use a sharpy,just start slicing and hope for the best.:21:
Good start so far.

Made great progress this weekend but can't seem to upload photos of it. Any suggestions as to why the photos can't load?
I was having the same problem yesterday, and had to go back to hosting my pics on my Photobucket account. If I had to guess, either there was a server error for a bit, or the forum maxed out on storage.
Now that you've managed to get your photos posted, I like what you're welding up.

I was having the same problem yesterday, and had to go back to hosting my pics on my Photobucket account. If I had to guess, either there was a server error for a bit, or the forum maxed out on storage.
Now that you've managed to get your photos posted, I like what you're welding up.

Thanks gowjobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back