the Merc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I've finished the The Merc and I have also renamed the bike Godspeed. It was alot of work but I had fun doing it and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I started with frame and fork and had bunch of parts left over from other projects that I decided to use on this build. I got an idea to make a tank for the bike and then decided to just weld on a couple of pieces of metal to the frame, I hope I didn't break any rules in the process. I got the wheels for free and painted them green, and I had some left over Hot Rod Flatz paint and decided to use it on the frame. I've got a friend that does gold leafing and I'm going to have him put the name on for me when he gets back in town, so I photoshopped the name in to give you guys an idea of what it will look like when he's done.
I hope you like.
frame-1.jpg

godspeed-frame.jpg

godspeed-frame-2.jpg

godspeed-frame-3.jpg

godspeed.jpg

godspeed-1.jpg

godspeed-3.jpg

godspeed-6.jpg

godspeed-7.jpg

godspeed-2.jpg

godspeed-4.jpg

godspeed-8.jpg

godspeed-2-copy.jpg

godspeed-4-copy.jpg

nice! the bar/stem combo look great on this bike.
that would make one heck of a mean fixed gear bike 8)
really nice stiyle!

Thanks for all the compliments, there are alot of cool bikes already finished, I can't wait to see them all.
Thanks again, Ian

love it!

color combo is awesome. everything fits.

Latest posts

Back