"The Mutt" Tandem

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, no one seem to be able to identify what this is so I'm gonna smooth it out and Rat it. Everyone seems to be in agreement that this is a home-built tandem. But it's also cool enough I'm gonna finish it. Please share your thoughts on how we need to finish this one. Thanks.

Thanksgiving2008039.jpg

After tear-down

Tandem031.jpg

Stay tuned!!!

aka_locojoe said:
If you want someone to ride it with you, you better get their input.

Very smart advise.

oreilly907 said:
Please share your thoughts on how we need to finish this one. Thanks.

That would be fun. Let us all decide and/or donate parts to a build. You could run a poll for each part or decision.

cman said:
aka_locojoe said:
If you want someone to ride it with you, you better get their input.

Very smart advise.

oreilly907 said:
Please share your thoughts on how we need to finish this one. Thanks.

That would be fun. Let us all decide and/or donate parts to a build. You could run a poll for each part or decision.

That's a great idea. I'll get the poll set up this week, I may ask for some help as I've never set one up. This is a great community, everyone is so helpful here. Thanks so much.

I've been crazy busy. I finally mocked up the Mutt with some doner parts. I still kinda think the ape hangers may be the way to go. Whatdya' think?

Tandem2009.jpg

big apes in front, little apes in back! :mrgreen:

Nanner seat with 42 inch sissy bar, in back.............25 inch apes up front.....Normal seat and small bars in the middle. When both riders are on it the only thing you'll see are the nanner and sissy bar, with the big apes up front. It'll look like the Mac Truck of muscle bikes. 8)

nope, B/T all the way. red bricks, flat black, cream colored rims. oh yeah baby, that would be super kool.

Outlaw

OUTLAW said:
nope, B/T all the way. red bricks, flat black, cream colored rims. oh yeah baby, that would be super kool.

Outlaw
...and super fast!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've got a trike set-up with red rims and 'whites. What about putting that on it? That would combine the two most usless bicycle configurations. Just a thought.

Back