the neighbors junk...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
spotted this on the neighbors porch on the way home. :shock: :shock: :shock: Ness? :? I wanna say those are Triumph mounts... I wont know the story till he,s back from the mountains..

DSC03475.jpg

DSC03476.jpg

DSC03477.jpg

Looks like something I'd ride! Kinda reminds me of the chopper that Frank bought on American Pickers. :mrgreen:

you must live in a good neighbourhood.

i wouldn't leave it on my front porch while i went to the mountains. :)

was back at the neighbors place, he traded the chopper for some old Harley parts, but they were gettin this thing goin.. which I thought was kinda cute..

IMG_20110528_185335.jpg

Re: the neighbors junk... fame and... well, fame!!

so after kicking me the 86 predator last week, neighbor stops by with his new $10 bike and a 12'er , so in exchange for the schwinn I helped him cleaned it up, slapped some tubes and a SA shifter / cable on his 333 and flipped the bars :mrgreen: (sorry for crappy phone pics)

IMG_20110805_221209.jpg

IMG_20110805_221220.jpg

anyway I was swapping out the board in a laptop while I talked him through installing the cable and adjusting the 3-speed.. he got a kick outa it and says I'm gonna be the mechanic in his new space cowboy comic book series.!! (he already has a zombie series published..) :lol: :lol:

ness rear fender for sure and looks to be for cb750 sohc honda 4 cylinder frame- very very nice my kind of chopper stuff there.
great digger style chop there.
in fact thats my main hobby is building choppers and only way i know how to do so is the old style way.
and yes i do own an old harley . and im sure ill have other bikes in my life very sopon. again.

Love this chopper frame, I love old school style bikes. I wanna see it when he finishes

Latest posts

Back