The NEW monthly RRB ART SHOW 10/07

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK boys and girls. Its time to show off!
Sharpen you pencils, fire up your wacoms and drag out the crayons!

Keep in mind that this is RRB, so keep the art related to, and inspired by, BIKES.
Any media is cool, drawing, painting, sculpting, photos, etc. Just try to keep it fresh and new! Also, since Steve runs a clean, family friendly site, keep your artwork clean :) ...

lets see whatcha got!

*i also want to note, this is NOT a contest, and there is no bad art. If you, your kids/grandkids, or your cat made it and it involves bikes. Then by all means, SHOW IT!

Heres my first, humble offering. A little fun in Illustrator.
concepting for a brand in my head...

velocipede2.jpg

more to come later in the week...

Good stuff guys, keep it coming!

Do scooters count? They have two wheels. Sorry these are so big they are logo banners I made for my forum.

2efkw2x.jpg

2q8stp1.jpg

43cu39g.jpg

487qe0w.jpg

is that all the artwork you guys have?
lotsa views and only 3 posts...

i guess you can call this art... for every bike i build, i design a layout with pictures and keep a portfolio. here are some examples...
SchwinnAmericanLayout.jpg

SchwinnFleetLayout.jpg

Did this one lying in a hospital bed, not beeing able to walk nor ride me bike...
X-ecruiseioner.jpg

Then when I got out I made this:
Xecruiseioner.jpg

lots of good stuff...
Steve, can you please "unsticky" this one now?

I will try to start another new one up at the end of the month.
Christmas themes anyone?

pretty crude (and late) but oh well, coupla doodles for some fenders or a tank board i was thinkin about, dont know if they're ratrod material exactly. ones a likeness of me with dead eyes, the others my skull with a flamin beard :lol: heheh

100_3607.jpg

Well, there should be a November RRB Art show, but I kinda dropped the ball on it.
What do you guys say MID-december i start another one, mayb with a Christmas emphasis? you know, santa on a rat bike. Rat bikes under the tree, etc.
Could be fun. AS always, all bike inspired art would be welcome.

Back