The Rats Have Made It To Western MA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I guess I'm a little late with the intro but better late then never.
I am new to the Rat Rod World and the only thing I know about bikes is that they have two wheels. Ironicaly enough I am finding that my main interest is in trikes. I am from western Mass and enjoy riding. I have primarly been into riding my mountain bike in the woods but now that I have a daughter I am going to have to slow it down for a bit. What better way then riding a trike down the bike path.
I currently have two adult trikes and two kids trikes. One of the adult trikes is a Miami Sun and the other is a Worksman, the kids trikes are a Schwinn and a Lake Shore. I'm redoing the Miami Sun and when I am done I am going to attempt to build one.
Well I'm off to figure out how to get pictures posted.
If I left out anything I out just let me know and I'll add it.

Cheers!
HighShip

P.S. any spell check?? I'm not good.

WELCOME!......From Western MA. There's a bunch of us from New England. Be nice to have a trike on our next ride.

We won't be riding til spring.... Easthampton

Welcome from another Mass member, looking forward to more rides, I bring along my kids when I can.

KZ1000 said:
Welcome from another Mass member, looking forward to more rides, I bring along my kids when I can.
Somebody's got to babysit HIM........We all took turns and we won't do it anymore. :lol:

KZ1000 said:
:lol: Kota, don't you work anymore?
NOPE.....RE_FREAKIN_TIRED!

Hey what's up man?

Welcome to Rat Rods. Glad you like that trike. I was considering taking it to work if someone didn't buy it... and then it would have been doomed to carrying 100's of pounds of tools and electric motors and stuff... it was too cool for that.

You'll have to make your way over to the Monson or Dudley swaps, and definitely Bloomfield CT in August.

Keep an eye on the Events page here, and if you feel like retracing your steps, our New London area rides are here:

http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride.html

Take it easssssssy,
--Rob

sorry, i haven't checked back in a while. the worksman is coming along i will try to post pics soon, its now going to be for my wife
i would like to hook up with you guys again, i now have the bug and have since bought two more trikes and three bikes and am in search of some parts.
hope to talk to you soon

Latest posts

Back