-The Schwinn Cedar - '41 DX - DONE! - More Pics 8/2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I needed a seat post that layed the seat back a bit. I wanted to buy one, but felt like I was running outta time so I made do with what I had. A sawzall and a welder!!

Of course now I am having problems with the crank...not sure what, but I will get it figured out!!

I am almost done with this bike...not sure if I will even get to building a tank or not,,,,I am not a woodworker, my Dad is, and we seem to be running out of time. Will see if that happens or not.

Well until then, here are a few pics!!

All done!! Well I never got the tank built, oh well. But now the bike name doesn't really work.....hmmmmm

Well, here are some pics from my ride over the weekend along the Tacoma waterfront.

I think I like pic 2 and 6 best for my entry photo. What do you guys think?

I think the bike turned out great, but the angle of the handlebars is driving me crazy. The pics would probably look better if the grips were parallel to the ground. Then you could adjust them back up for ride comfort.
I was in Tacoma the past few days on business, but didn't have any free time to look up RRBers.

I think the bike turned out great, but the angle of the handlebars is driving me crazy. The pics would probably look better if the grips were parallel to the ground. Then you could adjust them back up for ride comfort.
I was in Tacoma the past few days on business, but didn't have any free time to look up RRBers.
Thanks for the tip. I just wont be able to get any more cool flicks of the bike before the build off is up. I will try tho!!

I moved the bars down and adjusted the grips. What do you think?

Way better!!!!!! Nice photos too. I agree that pic #2 is the best.

Ratatatat!! Really enjoy the blue/white/rust combo..

Latest posts

Back