The SEASONS are CHANGING!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And I am excited. We just went to the ski swap today to gather up some equipment for the family. My wife got a new pair of skis and my son got new boots and some slight used skis. We also had our first snow last night though not much. But it all has to start somewhere.

IMG_20111105_160522.jpg

I'll be the first to tell yas,I'm the Biggest Wuss in cold weather and I Hate It.

I come in the house to get warm looking like a 5 year old just below the Belt Line.

Give me the Extreem Heat over Extreem Cold.

Have at it.

After 3 months of 100 plus temps down here, we are welcoming the cooler weather for sure!

Now, as long as we don't go straight into the 30s & 40s and get those goofy ice storms again, I'll be happy for a while.

Two feet of HEAVY wet snow, NO power for 4 days, fifty foot trees down in my yard, night time temps in the teens. Western MA looks like a 30 mile wide tornado went through it.....Oh yeah, I'm EXCITED!........Actually I feel blessed, some people haven't had power for the last eight days....Some people froze to death in their homes, some died from carbon monoxide poisoning trying to keep warm.

Kota....yeh I don't want that kind of problems nor do I wish it upon anyone. Fortunately we don't get those nasty storms here in Idaho.

Latest posts

Back