THE SHOP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Did a bit of cleaning up today trying to get things organized. :D

Let's see how many bikes you can count.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Wait till the girls grow up. That space in the Garage will begin to shrink day by day. Plan your battle NOW. You saw my garage. One day, there is going to be an EXODUS. Ahuge sucking sound coming from the garage as a large pile of, what is this, take a ride to the great pile in the sky.

hey Steve, what kind of bike is that (girls frame in primer with a big lucky7 style sprocket) behind the elgin frame ?

Ive got one similar without the tank i believe !?!

PS that stingray and cardboard box seem to be cluttering up the place, let me help you tidy up :mrgreen:

CCR said:
hey Steve, what kind of bike is that (girls frame in primer with a big lucky7 style sprocket) behind the elgin frame ?
Great eye! It cracks me up how you miss things at first glance! :lol:
L8 EM

Theres 11 in the garage. AND THAT VAN IS SWEET. Hooch ty for making me my pic :D
gangstraick.gif
h

CCR said:

Ive got one similar without the tank i believe !?!

PS that stingray and cardboard box seem to be cluttering up the place, let me help you tidy up :mrgreen:

It's that ladies JC Higgins I have.

100_6399.jpg

No real bites on the Sting-Ray locally....may end up having to ship it after all. :roll:

I need to stop commenting on your bikes for sale, seems they go cold after i do, sorry bout that :oops:

im pretty sure ive got that same frame (but with diff truss rods) got fenders if ya ever need em tho.

Latest posts

Back