the weirdest thing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today when I woke up my computer wouldnt connect to the internet... called my cable provider and they fixed it an now when I type in google.com it goes to google.fr and obviously I am not french so I cant read much of it lol so I figure I will go into my prefernces on google and try to switch it to english. while I couldnt find english I did find Elmer Fudd!
Scwewy wabbit! its got me nuts and it does it in both IE and Mozilla and I have run scans to see if I caught a bug, cleared all my cache and cookie and did a system restore back to 4 days ago but it stays going to the french one

About a week ago when I tried to use Google it would open a new window with some spam in it instead of going to the page I searched for and clicked on. Whatever. I switched my default search to dogpile, problem solved.

I kinda hate computers. I consider them a necessary evil. Being a person who understands mechanical things, computers frustrate me. They don't work consistantly, they don't work the exact same way every time. They crap out all the time, sometimes they are slow and than 2 seconds later fast. If the average PC were a car it would be a lemon. New cars have computers in them, but I have yet to get the equivalent of "this page cannot be displayed" when I step on the brakes and the next time have them work fine. I think it's BS and I don't know why computers, software, hardware, and the internet get a pass on it.

bill-gates-mugshot.jpg

Latest posts

Back