There really is a forum for everything....GM A-Platform FWD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The GM A-Platform (FWD) 1982-1996 cars have a fansite/forum. The http://www.a-body.net/forums/ championing such vehicles as the Pontiac 6000, Chevy Celebrity, Buick Century, you get the idea.

Not to insult anybody's ride, I drive a '76 Volvo most of the time that is road-cone orange. I drive it proud. I just couldn't beleive there is an extensive community of people that turn their head when they see an 87 Cutlass Cierra go by. This slightly changes my view of the world as a whole. I'm not sure how yet. :wink: :|

Actually, this may be useful to me, our "family truckster" is a 96 Century we bought last fall for $1000. Parts for it are cheap, and it gets good mileage. I had a 93 Cougar that was in better condition, but it was a real chore to get the baby seat in the tiny back seat! Four doors more gooder! Seems a little silly for an actual 'site' though! Then again, there's probably something for the awful X body Chevy Citation/Pontiac Pheonix! :shock: ~Adam

Latest posts

Back