TheTwenty Inch Ride: New London CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's the return of our most fun ride of the year:
twenty0814wildride.jpg

The Twenty Inch Ride

twenty09lineup4.jpg

September 19, 2010 we're getting together to do it again- taking out the Stingrays, Krates, Choppers, BMX bikes, Lowriders, Fastbacks, Playbikes, and the ladies get to be girls again for the day on their Fairladys, Slik Chiks and Lil Chik's!

092009ftrides.jpg

This ride is a lot of fun, just a good time out in the sun for a ride around town. We're not going too far, or too fast, but there may be stops at assorted bars and restaurants along the way.

twenty0817coffee.jpg

Don't miss it- the weather is gorgeous here in September- get those bikes out and show em off!

twenty0810start.jpg

Call (860) 912 6882 or email [email protected] to join the ride!

More pics and ride schedule here: http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride.html

--Rob

Hey Rob, Looking to make it a big bike day with the Dudley,MA bike swap in the morning
And then dragging Gary and Arnie "Achey Bones Bike Club" down to your event.
Yea it oughta be a Great Day.We have been ridin' our choppers and kustoms 20+miles
at least once a weekend.Ready for some distance!

Rob, the air and bridges have cleared on the Cape and I'm looking forward to some city ridin'.I had a good time last year on my Vista 20" Swingbike. I have been on three of your rides so far and have not riden the same bike twice, My first ride with you guys I built a bike the day before I went so I started a new bike yesterday for the ride. Going to my LBS today to make sure he still has those tires I like. Looking to see the gang again :D

Graylock

Coming up! This weekend- be there or be square!

Sunday September 19th....Meet at the Hygienic Art Park, 79 Bank St., New London, CT.

2:00PM to 4:00PM

Plenty of free parking behind Hygienic Art Gallery at the New London Municipal Parking Lots.

--Rob

Hey,Rob will/can we get in the Fireman's Parade in New London Sunday ?
Just saw that on the morning news.Hope ALL show up.

Latest posts

Back