This will blow your mind in 3-D.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been meaning to learn this photo trick for a long time and through trial and error and still making progress I have come up with this photo.

3D-GR_ACS-001.jpg

If you have two good eyes that play well with your brain you can get this to work for you. You must square up your eyes to the center of this photo and then cross your eyes (inwards) till you get three pictures with the one in the center being the one you will see clearly.

Enjoy this my friends :wink:

Graylock

i probably just looked like a complete moron moving back and forth at the computer screen going crossed eyed and what not.. :lol: I didn't see anything. :\

ricksterr1221 said:
i probably just looked like a complete moron moving back and forth at the computer screen going crossed eyed and what not.. :lol: I didn't see anything. :\
Only the picture I put in is 3-D, the other one is what it is. :?

CCR said:
darned 2-eyed people and your 2-eyed parlor tricks :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry bro, I once had my Dad look at something like this until I remembered he was 2eyed challenged, my bad. You all were warned about two eyes able to play well with your brain.
If it helps I'll explain more detail to whats your brain is up to :roll: . Crossing your eyes inward makes your left eye see the right picture and your right eye see the left picture. Your scrambled brain trys to make sense of it and the only thing that it sees clearly is a picture that forms between the other two. Once you see this your eyes will relax, if you tilt your head out of level a bit it will go out of sinc but adjust back again within reason. Still your eyes have to be square and centered to the picture pretty much. If it helps get a little further back from the picture.
Also I will tell you that two pictures are two separate pictures. Trade secret how they are taken and almost easy to make into one picture with out any special programs that is not already installed in your computer :wink:. I took the photo with a low end Sony. Not all the pictures that I've done come out well and it takes a little work to get it right. I'm going to try and do more shots of bikes showing more 3-D.

Graylock
1eye.gif

I don't think it works with bifocals!

Remember those dotted pics or poster things they had about 20 years ago. You stared at them until they became 3D......I couldn't get those to work either......Like your pic, I think the whole thing is a CONSPIRACY to make us "normal" people feel bad. We laugh at your feeble attempts to do so. :lol:

Latest posts

Back