Thread lockdown at finish.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone that after the finish time: https://countingdownto.com/?c=2853093 The finished threads will get locked down until the voting threads are assembled and posted.

Please remember to have the first pic in your finished thread as the pic you want for voting.

A link to your build thread is always appreciated for those that couldn't follow along during the builds.

Sorry I have been away for this entire build off, a lot has happened here in the last few months...
Moving, dental appointments, 2 funerals, major services on cars, horrific dust storms, building a workshop, putting up a fence etc...

Voting threads may take a while to assemble, as I have to Hotspot internet from my phone at the moment, but I will do them as quick as I can. :thumbsup:
I was hoping my new computer would be here for this job too, but apparently it has not been sent yet... :(

Luke, if you want any help with the voting threads, sing out.

Glen.
Thanks @Glen! Either way I would still have to download and repost the pics to get the threads to work right, so I just went ahead and did it. ;)
Actually wasn't too bad, getting decent bandwidth on my phone as it is in the middle of the day when "Normal" people are at work or school! :21:

Thanks @Glen! Either way I would still have to download and repost the pics to get the threads to work right, so I just went ahead and did it. ;)
Actually wasn't too bad, getting decent bandwidth on my phone as it is in the middle of the day when "Normal" people are at work or school! :21:

Wow... that was quick, Luke... well done.

Glen.

Back