Three wheelers ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a three wheeler from the late 50's early 60's

I forget the name ..I think it's BRODA or Bodan or something.I can look again,

what my question is,is this.
Besides being a very cool addition to a bike collection ,are the three wheelers saught after,are they of great value,is a late 50's early 60's 3 wheeler worth 350.00 to 450.00 dollars( about 300-400 american ).Take into account it has new wide whites and rims all around and is MINT with stock basket and all the stock fenders and such !!!!

Thanks in advance for your input and feedback guys / gals

Kev.

Yeah they could be worth it. Do u have a picture? Schwinn Three Wheelers tend to bring in the most money.
Let see some pictures. Thanks

I have wanted to build a ratrod trike taking a prewar frame and a trike rear and putting them together well today I heard about a trike in town here and well i got see this old man and ask him about it and out to the old chicken shed we go and there in the shed hiding under a tarp was this town and country its almost perfect!!! no ratrodding this one but I guess I can have just one perfect original bike lol...... wait my minds working.... maybe just change the handlebars to some of the tallest widest apehangers I can find and all the funky addons like jeweled mirrors, authentic schwinn lights, triple horns, whitewalls. a cooler and maybe a custom seat!

trike.jpg

Back