TIGER BLOOD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually thought about it, but I don't think I want to go that route. I thought about a dark blood red, or orange, or even just a basic black.

downsize7.jpg

Got the new pedals on. Unfortunately the cool micro-adjust alloy seat post I ordered was too big in diameter. I had to take the seat clamp off my dyno. Got the seat on though. I adjusted it up in the nose a little after I took this pic.

lucha_mike said:

ummm....what's goin' on here?
charlie sheen...ok.
a sword w/ the CBS logo...
i dont get it :?

ummm....what's goin' on here?
charlie sheen...ok.
a sword w/ the CBS logo...
i dont get it :?[/quote]

I started trying to explain it, but I think you'd be better off googling Charlie Sheen's interview where he talks about having tiger blood. Then google Thundercats. Should make more sense after that. I guess? BTW this drawing was done by my favorite comic book artist, actually the only one I have ever been into. He did Gen13, Danger Girl, and a ton of art for almost every other comic out there.

I want to get different grips. The Brooks ones are crazy expensive and I hate for them not to match the seat just right in color. Might keep these grips, if I paint the bike black like I am thinking of doing...

Decided not to paint it for now. I plan on blowing it apart, and getting the frame/forks/chain guard powder coated. It's done enough for now though. I added a crane copper bell (to match the rivets in the saddle) and a little tool bag I got on clearance at wal mart. It rides nice!

DSCN1903.jpg
DSCN1904.jpg
DSCN1905.jpg

Back