tiki pinstriping AWARDED BEST AT BILLETPROOF CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG kimmy took best pinstriping award at billetproof and i did this omg it beat out a ton of stuff i am so excited. i need to take pics of the rest of the pinstriping i did on this car the deck lid is all done and so is the glove box.

pics185.jpg

pics183.jpg

pics184.jpg

this is my fellow hooligans car club member kimmy's 64 falcon sedan. she loves tiki and asked me to stripe it on her car. some of this was done way back last year and now i finally get to finish it and make it look right.

Re: tiki pinstriping i am trying to pull off

looks good :mrgreen:
i was wondering whose that was(until i actually READ the post)...thought maybe you blacked the girls car already :p

Nice work. The main tiki head is perfect with that point from the hood. The back to back heads look like two tough guys

Trying? I'd say you nailed it- looks great. Happy belated birthday btw. Just saw your ranchero, that pinstripings killer :)

thanks guys the front part i had started a long time ago at billetproof antioch last year. she wanted me to do a tiki thing on her car and i told her i had never tried it and i was kinda drunk. well she kept hounding me and so i finally gave in. it was so hot, my paint was not working well, i was as mentioned before intoxicated, and even my brush was giving me a hard time that day. well to shorten the story that was the aqua on the front other than the two heads at the top and i hated that peice. the lines were fat, the points were just wrong ughhhhh it was one of those peices where as soon as i ran the first line i knew this was not gonna work out. midnight mass is coming up and i knew she wanted it finished so she brought it over and after a lot of fixing and adding the other stuff i really like it. got the trunk finished last night and it looks good too now i am happy. and to think when she brought it over i wanted to wipe it clean and start all over. an old pinstriper told me once "dont worry if you screw up and cant wipe off the line just add more to it till it looks right"

hmmmmmmm.......
just noticed something!
the 2 guys up top...is it intentional that they can be 2 separate faces or one sad face? even if it wasnt intentional i really like it(reminds me of neil blenders old art work :mrgreen: )

thanks but no i did not intend that but i see what you mean. funny how that works out sometimes. like the front of my truck different people see all sorts of things in that peice

check it out kimmy took best pinstriping at billetproof antioch and i did it i am so honored to have my art win this award.

Latest posts

Back