Time is ticking folks! GTP!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link to timer!

Screenshot_20220301-120510-714.png

Just ran through the finished threads...some observations/tips!

First pic in the thread is your voting booth pic. I seen some pics with cropped bars and tires. Show the whole bike :grin:.

Also...in my inexpert opinion, a 3/4 front view is usually the best... straight on side shots can be good. Other angles are usually only preferable if you are showing particularly cool build features.

Please...have your Finished Bike thread title, and your Build Journal thread title contain the bike's name...and have them match. I work nights, and will be constructing voting threads Wednesday (PST) morning with little sleep...no detective work please! :bigsmile:

A link to your Build thread in your Finished thread is a good idea :thumbsup:.

Good luck, Builders!

I would think that the loss of detail would be more of a hit than the gain in perspectives. I think a single view that pops will catch people and drag them into your thread to see the additional perspectives/images.

But, for now...your call.

Thanks for your input. I displayed the non-drive side because it exposes parts that aren't visible that appeal to me mechanically. I'd hope voters look past the voting booth before clicking as I do. I realize a percentage probably won't.
I was considering requesting a video be displayed instead of a static image, but that would break with tradition.

I'm good:thumbsup:

Any voting thread updates? 1:40 pm Pacific Coast Time.

Latest posts

Back