To all those "serious" riders...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
1668627147318.png

Super cool bike!!!! The farm in the background is pretty amazing too!!!

-I actually DON’T enjoy EVERY minute, but my heart does! (I enjoy most of ‘em though!)

I’m super serious when I ride on my own, for exercise, but keep things light as I ride vintage steel I buy, flip, build or collect.

I slow it down a few times a month for a club ride with Syracuse Classic Bikes or with the wife, and I do enjoy every minute of those rides.

I must confess though, on the serious side, its pretty darn enjoyable blowing by a “serious rider” on a $5000 carbon fiber bike wearing Lycra while I’m on some crusty Craigslist special wearing camo shorts and a fluorescent construction vest!

That purple bike (and you!) look PRIME for a rip around the lake here in upstate! And it would be enjoyed! :cool:
6AB7DD19-AD7D-4E42-A4DD-33394FB8738F.jpeg
764D1D3A-8CA6-4B95-9F86-09A3CC0F3DF7.jpeg
AA3DC9EA-64CD-4A30-A0B9-7AE0CD72B8FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Really great bike. The light seems larger and appears to be a better scale for a cruiser. Is the power self contained in the light housing?
it's actually an old moped headlight. the bulb has been replaced with an LED bicycle headlight that connects to a separate rechargeable battery that velcos to the frame when needed

Latest posts

Back