To the members in California...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all,
I just returned from two weeks in California. I started in San Fransico for a few days then drove down the Pacific Coast Highway with lots of stops in places such as Montery,Half Moon bay, Big Sur,Moon Stone Beach and the sandy beaches all the way to San Clemente. Then some time in Glendale/LA to visit my sister.
You folks are truely blessed with some of the most scenic bike paths I have ever seen. There were more bicycles then I've ever seen in one state. I envied watching people tackle the huge hills up north and ripping up the paths along the Ventura highway. The shoulder of the road is kept really clean for bikes unlike here in the Empire state where debris and gravel line the highways.
I hope to go back next year and hopefully get some saddle time. What a terrific place with lots of friendly folk. You should all be proud of your awesome state.
Spokes :D

Glad you got a chance to experience that drive down the coast , i grew up in the Pismo beach area and enjoyed it very much , one of the few place's you can still drive on the beach in CA. Beautiful sites all up and down the coast.. :)

Latest posts

Back