Todays Barnfind, the stash Ive been waiting for

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait till I get all the pics up so they stay together. I went after one bike today and brought all this home. Best single score I have ever made

IMG_0512.JPG

1937 Fleetwood with nameplate front fender

And there is one more box of chains, hubs, axles, bearings, and ??? Everything is in a separate envelope. There are many more skiptooth chains and some look like they are in factory packaging

I love that Rollfast frame. Perfect for a road bike conversion, time trials speed bike.

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Im thinking a board tracker type bike with it when I get to it
That's what most folks would do! I'd be tempted to put the 3 speed drivetrain from that Higgins on it... I like 3 speeds. Don't mess with the Fleetwood tho, that bike is awesome as is!

Carl.

That's what most folks would do! I'd be tempted to put the 3 speed drivetrain from that Higgins on it... I like 3 speeds. Don't mess with the Fleetwood tho, that bike is awesome as is!

Carl.
I have a thing for 3 speeds as well. Some day I will rebuild my chrome 66 Raleigh dealer display bike. The Higgins is too nice and too original to part out. I have wanted a nice austrian sears bike for a long time, this just happens to be a step above that.

Latest posts

Back