todays find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a rollfast 26 inch boys bike today hanging in a guys carport that had been there for twenty years. I got it for $10.00 brought it home aired up the tires and went riding down the street pictures later Tony 8)

O.K. I took a picture I got to go to walgreens and get them developed then figure out how to post them and I have a picture of a chopper I built also it is nine feet long Tony :roll:

And let me guess, bigfoot is pedaling and Elvis is on the handlebars!! Ha Ha! just kidding, I couldn't resist. :lol: Looking forward to seein' them.

nope i think its like skid kings bike
invisible-bike.jpg

:wink:

...snicker snicker. :)

I found an Aerocycle today, but riding it home my camera fell out of my pocket and I ran it over. My wife is going to bring me one of these fabled "cameras" that you can plug into a computer and don't use film (as soon as she gets back from meeting with the Queen of Sheba, they're digging up Jimmy Hoffa on the moon)
:mrgreen:

Hey you guys if you will post the picture I have it on my computor and one of the chopper I built also t/y VERY MUCH :x TONY :roll:

Sorry man, the sarcasm sometimes doesn't translate via the computer. Just givin' ya a hard time, we want to see the bike!! :mrgreen:

we're just messin with ya

we mean no harm, we're just anxious to see what ya got is all :wink: rollfasts are nice bikes

Last weekend I saw a bike beside a shed and I stopped and asked the guy what he was gonna do with it and he said it just needs a chain and you can Have it and I went to the shed to get it and it was a tandem and its a ROLLFAST also. Tony 8)

Back