Todays score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Last month I found a Fuji road bike left out for trash. It was really nice and also really big. It didnt fit anyone I knew so it went up for trade on CL and today I got this Hawthorne in exchange for it. Looks like my entry for next summers build off just found me. I also traded a bunch of extra nwanted parts for a modern schwinn I need to get a pic posted of. I will only buy apes for the Schwinn and spray paint for the Hawthorne and thats it. Have everything I need but have other builds to finish first.

But I also made a new friend who is a bike Junkie like me and his main focus is BMX. Both big and little and he has quite a museum. I recognized several and my favorite will always be the Yamaha moto bike

Last edited:
Bought some apes for the schwinn and a tire for the hawthorne. Gonna take a different approach with it. Not painting anything

Hawthorne is done. I will try one last time to upload a pic without this thing freezing up. Someone please tell Santa I need a new computer

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back