told you i was playing with cars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
well karfer since you had a great deal of doubt in your post....heres some proof :lol:
(btw dont mind the mud...its all coming off!)
ive seen caddy steering wheels in chevys but i think this is the first chevy pick um up wheel in a caddy
caddiwithchevywheel002.jpg

when it was out in the rain for years...
caddigaps002.jpg

in the garage again :mrgreen:
caddyfenderps002.jpg

fenders about 70% done (still need to get the twist out of the front and shave the marker light and french the lamps in.......but thats after its straightened and test fit)...
caddyfenderps001.jpg

i figure since ive got about 1/2 of my truck hanging the rafters and the bed full of parts id just do one panel at a time to have some room to work in there still :lol:

sweet now you can make it to billetproof come on that is in sept you have all sorts of time and your not even doing a build off bike so i dont wannnnnnnaaaaa hear it. nice tires those are shwwwweeeettteee. i think you need to channel the sides so it sits that low come on your a body man you can do it!! :mrgreen:

deorman said:
Interesting. There's a '68 turning to rust in my drive way at this very moment because I'm too lazy to fix the brakes.
2 door hard top?
if so want to sell some parts?!?!? i really need the bright work for the p.s. fender........mines in really bad shape(as is everything else :roll: )
now karfer i cant channel it unless i drop the rad support,fender skirts,bumper mounts,sheet metal mounting tabs(fender mounting tabs),engine and tranny mounts,etc. im not THAT ambitious :lol: but the springs will be cut to drop it :wink:
i really doubt itll be done by sept. but it will be done sometime.....
anyhow......
finally got the fender untwisted and got my marker plug cut and fit.....
caddyfenderpsmarkerplug.jpg

little more fitting to get my gaps right and ill be ready to weld it and prime :mrgreen:

Fischer 2dr. hardtop.Trim strips are good, turn lamp frame has some pitting, nothing bent or broken. I also have all 4 drums, wheel cylinders complete, and front connector hoses, all new in box. Also recored radiator. I've been considering pulling the engine and junking it 'cause the sheet metal is completely rusted and the dash circuit is fried, but all the trim, glass and lenses are there inside and out.

Gold Street Customs said:
Ok now I'm going to have to take some teaser pics this weekend......of a 66 two door with no engine for sale....and we have our local show this weekend put on by the NO Name Car Club.
Of coarse the car got sold before the camera could make it :oops:

Latest posts

Back