Toro Weedwacker/trimmer help-Trimmer Head Replacement?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I need help. My mother is driving me nuts, Shes complaining daily about the trimmer, the Trimmer head stripped out, and dunno how to fix it, or even find a replacement. Went to the toro website, and cant figure out why it wont find this model. I typed in all combinations of these numbers, maybe someone actually understands what all of these numbers are.

Basically, I just need the head, she wants to replace the whole thing :roll:

I have yet to take it to home depot, tried the local hardware store...and got a bunch of these looks :shock:
d7abfb1c.jpg

This huge plastic piece rides on a bolt, and the bolt apparently spun and stripped it.

86cfddc2.jpg

31166015.jpg

e0aadfb6.jpg

Those string heads are nothing but a pain in the butt. I tossed my string head and bought an aftermarket head at WalMart called a Weed Warrior. It uses 3 nylon blades instead of string. It works great as long as you stay away from rocks and fences.

Why not just buy a new one? Because they all use that stupid string!! Gary

Well, I went through two of these heads. Gotta take the last one I have back, it fell apart within my back yard. Didnt even get close to finishing it, went through all of the whips it came with and everything. Ill have a hard time returning it.

The first one I bought was a grass gator, which sadly did not fit. I think it was a bit overkill with all steel blades.

Latest posts

Back