Torture in the classifieds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok its bad enough I miss deals on the classified section,but its terrible that when the good deal is gone its all still there. There should be some way to edit or stamp done on the post. I hate that i missed all the frames 2 many bikes had,but why make me go through looking at the deals i missed. Hey somebody save me.... :cry:

P.M the guys with the blue names and see if they can ease the pain :mrgreen:

I think it should be up the the seller to update the thread regarding what is sold and what is still available. Once the item is sold then the thread should either be deleted, or it should be updated when the transaction is completed. Sort of like a feedback system maybe :?:

Uncle Stretch said:
Ok its bad enough I miss deals on the classified section,but its terrible that when the good deal is gone its all still there. There should be some way to edit or stamp done on the post. I hate that i missed all the frames 2 many bikes had,but why make me go through looking at the deals i missed. Hey somebody save me.... :cry:

Uncle Stretch,

I feel your pain. Not only do I have to see the classified ads, I have to see your incredible frame builds and know I'll never have one. :mrgreen:

Dan

Hey Dan they are going to be cheap I hope, If my cousin will quit making excuses and build them. The last hang up I hope is he can't find the tubing for the crank stay. That will be shipped this week,and he is saying 10 days to a finished product. Thanks for the appreciation.

The person who starts the thread should have the ability to delete the whole thing.

There should be an "X" icon at the top right of the first post that allows the creator to delete it.

The creator can also change the thread title to include the word "SOLD!"

Rat Rod said:
The person who starts the thread should have the ability to delete the whole thing.

There should be an "X" icon at the top right of the first post that allows the creator to delete it.

The creator can also change the thread title to include the word "SOLD!"

I believe you loose the ability to delete the thread once someone has replied to it.

The latter sounds like a good solution.

Uncle Stretch said:
Hey Dan they are going to be cheap I hope, If my cousin will quit making excuses and build them. The last hang up I hope is he can't find the tubing for the crank stay. That will be shipped this week,and he is saying 10 days to a finished product. Thanks for the appreciation.

NIce, that's good to hear. They are really great looking builds...you obviously have mad welding and metalwork skills.

Dan

Back