Tour De Fat Austin, Pic's added!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is anyone going to this. Post up.

Going to try to stay at a friends house Friday in Austin, and get there early Saturday, but not sure.
What are your plans?

Re: Tour De Fat Austin

10-22-11 last time I checked. Can't get to it from work, will check when I get home.

Yep, checked tonight, This Saturday, 9AM until 4PM. Rumor has it might want to get there early for registration? Anyone ever been to this? How does it work, help a first timer out.

I was down in Austin about a mouth ago for the A.C.L. and brought some cooler weather with me. I had a great time and even had a chance to ride around a bit. My brother inlaw lives a few blocks from Barton springs. Wish I could be there for this I love Austin. Here are some pic's.

DSC02513.jpg

DSC02512.jpg

Most people ride bikes to the A.C.L.

DSC02500.jpg

DSC02511.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

DSC02506.jpg

Big AL, that is a nice bike, sorry you can't make it. Those are some great pictures.

wannia, I will definitely share what ever I get. I sometimes get so enthralled in the event I forget to take pics and video.

Re: Tour De Fat Austin, Pictures added!!

Well here are my photos/videos of the TDF Austin 2011. Sorry about the quality, forgot the camera in Waco so I had to use the iPhone, and they I ended up running out of battery about 3:00.

Here is the link to the album, enjoy.
http://photobucket.com/TourDeFatAustin2011

Here are some that I thought you would enjoy.
Here is mine
IMG_0289.jpg

A nice custom
IMG_0324.jpg

Love the ape bars
IMG_0319.jpg

In front of the stage
IMG_0312.jpg

Fat Tire Bike
IMG_0327.jpg

Older Fat Tire Bike
IMG_0351.jpg

Video of the parade

Coming up to a stop in Down Town Austin, this is only about half of the riders, that just gives yo an idea of the number of people in this thing.
IMG_0383.jpg

Even the animals were included
IMG_0381.jpg

The Trick bike demos, a $5 donation got you a ride on any of these monstrosities

And of course.....
IMG_0415.jpg

An ice cold adult beverage after the ride to help you relax.

Re: Tour De Fat Austin, Pictures added!!

Fahrrad said:
Well here are my photos/videos of the TDF Austin 2011. Sorry about the quality, forgot the camera in Waco so I had to use the iPhone, and they I ended up running out of battery about 3:00.

Here is the link to the album, enjoy.
http://photobucket.com/TourDeFatAustin2011

Here are some that I thought you would enjoy.
Here is mine

Dude! We rode right next to you for a while at the end of the ride. I was on a black chopper and my wife was on a skull and bones bike with neon pink! 8)

No problem it was my pleasure. I am glad everyone enjoyed.

Hi,
Looks like you guys had a huge crowd, like double of the Los Angeles ride.

Just wanted to aks a few questions, did anyone get an extra Tour De Fat Austin Plate?
How much did the plates go for? I know it's supposed to be a donation. But the LA guys went from 5.00 to 10.00 in an instant.
Thanks

Sorry no extras, but they were asking for a $5 donation in Austin. I just got the one. Did not have enough money for beer and license plates :D

Latest posts

Back