tour de fat bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, as you may have suspected, if you followed my build, having finished in two weeks it's now had no further progress made. However it's made it out to a few cruise nights in mesa to hang out with the hot rodders and was a big hit at the tour de fat. I wish I had copys of all the ladies that had thier picture taken on it... oh well. Hope you enjoy the pics and the video when I have a chance to post it. Cheers, Wacko
IMGP3832.jpg

IMGP3830.jpg

IMGP3829.jpg

IMGP3831.jpg

IMGP3828.jpg

IMGP3827.jpg

bikesketches4.jpg

humble beginnings but I couldn't be more pleased. It's been a pleasure to build along side such craftsmen (and women?) enjoy your new rides!

build thread... viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20553

by the way if anyone can ID the schwinn model that this springer came off of I'd really like to have another for the second one I'm building. It's not a normal 26" springer and not a lowrider springer, any help would be great!

rides great, long turning radius. Pedals are a little lower than I would have wanted but I've only scraped them a few times. As you can see I had to beef up the springer with a custom double spring to handle the extra weight on the front end. it has the perfect amount of spring in it now... the big tires help alot too.

great bike very unique mix of parts using the i pod in the tank. i like to see a mix of inovation and flow in custom bikes and this has it. no un needed add ons just clean pure and ready to hit the mean streets.

wow i forgot those other ones were yours. you got MAD SKILLLZZZZZ

Latest posts

Back