TOY STORY-Toy Story 3 Poll

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go see it?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
An event i have been waiting for since i was 7. TOY STORY THREE. June 18th.

It falls on my girlfriends birthday-but nothing is going to stop me from seeing it.

WHOS GOING TO GO SEE IT?!

Any old guy or girl likes pixar films!
My dad's favorite is The Incredibles.

I grew up with Toy Story. Of course I'll see it! :mrgreen: I can imagine there will be a lot of older people in the audience -- not just little kids; us teens or younger adults have seen the movie since Woody had a snake in his boot. :lol: I'm glad they made a third one!

HUGE Pixar fan here.

Planning to go see it with my daughter...it will be her first movie theater experience ever.

One disappointment already though in their commercials. Wasn't crazy about the Barbie/Ken conversation where she has to say..."Nice Ascot." I know this probably doesn't seem, like a big deal to most, but I've got a 7 year old and I'd really prefer that they avoid these stupid adult innuendoes in these animated movies. Some will say...oh, it just goes over their heads and is meant for the adults. My question is...why do they think adults only laugh at crude humor?

Hoping there aren't too many more surprises in this one.

Rat Rod said:
HUGE Pixar fan here.

Planning to go see it with my daughter...it will be her first movie theater experience ever.

One disappointment already though in their commercials. Wasn't crazy about the Barbie/Ken conversation where she has to say..."Nice Ascot." I know this probably doesn't seem, like a big deal to most, but I've got a 7 year old and I'd really prefer that they avoid these stupid adult innuendoes in these animated movies. Some will say...oh, it just goes over their heads and is meant for the adults. My question is...why do they think adults only laugh at crude humor?

I totally agree Steve. I'm sick and tired of these cartoons coming out that my kids want to see and I tell them no. This goes for tv cartoons too. Ok, I'm afraid we're gonna get off topic here.

I might go see it, although I'm not a big movie go'er. Toy Story is awesome though. I would say that Cars is my alltime fave Pixar flick though.

My Favorite Pixar Films:

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Cars
Wall-E
The Incredibles
Ratatoulle
Finding Nemo
Bugs Life

Missing any?

Rat Rod said:
HUGE Pixar fan here.

I think you are absolutly right-I like the humor-but come on...theyre kids, they dont need that stuff.
Like TV Shows today for kids are getting terrible, if you have ever seen chowder-the whole .... show is a reference to marijuana. TV is getting bad...lol

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

2 DAYS
JUST 2 DAYS

This has been a few good days in the entertainment industry.

Goldeneye 007 from the N64 is coming back to the Wii-redone and remastered.

Gran Turismo 5 FINALLY has a release date of NOVEMBER of THIS YEAR

Little Big Planet 2 Is announced

Xbox 360 is redesigned and the motion thing is super cheap...apparently

and other things!
WOO!

My obsession with toy story has taken me far. I went out and bought a collectors Buzz Lighyear. $50.
Hes totally freakin cool. Yes. I play with him. I miss my old buzz...When i moved into this house, i for whatever reason buried him under my porch. Theres a bunch of stuff around this house, buried underground. Hot Wheels, Action figures...
Yeah

Did i mention Toy Story is in two days?

Toy Story was pixar's first film, ya know. 8) im taking my girlfriend on a date on friday(summer vacay celebration/belated anniversary celebration). dinner and a movie, man. Sonic drive-in and Toy Story 3! :mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
I'm Doing the same...its her birthday. Shes getting TGIF and a midnigh movie...the midnight release...you know...
ahh i think i gotcha man, have fun! 8)

The seven of us are going Saturday. The company my wife works for does a family movie event once a year. Last year, it was Transformers 2. This year, Toy Story 3. They give us the tix, plus usually a couple coupons for popcorn or drinks. We can't wait, and our kids are aged from 11 to 16.

Latest posts

Back