Toyota gets leading fee for postponed reports

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are people really that bad of drivers not to realize if your accelerator gets stuck you either shift into neutral and bring the vehicle to a stop or turn the ignition to the off but not lock position and also coast to a stop but without power steering. Then remove the floor mat and buy aftermarket ones that don't have that problem.

I'd still buy a Toyota as they are hands down one of the most reliable vehicles on the road.

Are people really that bad of drivers not to realize if your accelerator gets stuck you either shift into neutral and bring the vehicle to a stop or turn the ignition to the off but not lock position and also coast to a stop but without power steering.

apparently not even when 911 tells them to... :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MyxGUUtE8A

I love my poor beat up 97 Toyota 332,000 miles and still running strong,,,heck I might even tune it up at 400.000.
This story reminded me of my $500 72 Buick GS Stage 1, I bought when you could buy musclecars cheap!!! anyways the car was cheap because the heads were in the trunk and it needed some love, I was 18, my dad helped me rebuild the engine and when I was on my test drive to go show my friend he wasn't home, but Mr Camaro was down the street and of course I had to show off!!! so I punched it , the throttle stuck, I freaked (I was 17) and stomped the brake but the rear tires were still spinning and smoking, and I ended up into the back of a parked car, while Mr Camaro was laughing his @#$ off. I was able to drive home less one grill and a slightly modified hood, hindsite, I would have turned off the car but you live and learn by your mistakes. :oops: :oops:

outskirtscustoms said:
Wow what happened to the first post? Oh well.
images.jpg

Latest posts

Back